All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting the winning strategies biggest companies use to maximize the value of their intellectual property, this title looks at the revolutionary concept of intellectual asset management (IAM). Incorporating stories and teachings from some of the most successful companies in the world, it studies IAM and its implications for businesses.
- Author BiographySUZANNE S. HARRISON is a cofounder and Principal in Percipience LLC, a board-level advisory firm focused on intellectual property strategy and management, quantifying and mitigating IP risk, increasing IP value capture and focused innovation. She is also the convener of the ICM Gathering, a group of global companies that has been meeting since 1995 to define, create, and benchmark best practices around Intellectual Property Management (IPM) and other intangibles (I-stuff). An intellectual property expert testifying on both damages and IP management activities, she has written numerous articles and is coauthor of Einstein in the Boardroom, also published by Wiley. Dr. PATRICK H. SULLIVAN is an expert on extracting value from intangibles. He has pioneered the development of methods and practices for analyzing, valuing and managing intangibles for business purposes. He has consulted with over 1,000 companies on issues related to value extraction and valuation. He is a court-approved expert on valuing intangibles and has pioneered the development of valuation methodologies specifically for intellectual property. He is a frequent speaker and has published several dozen articles on valuation and value extraction. His other books include Technology Licensing, Profiting from Intellectual Capital, Value-Driven Intellectual Capital, and Einstein in the Boardroom, all from Wiley.
- Author(s)Patrick H. Sullivan,Suzanne S. Harrison
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleIntellectual Property-General, Law, Accounting & Finance, Management, Licensing, Special Topics
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width162 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.