All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe oil industry in the United States has been the subject of innumerable histories. But books on the development of the natural gas industry and the electricity industry in the U.S. are scarce. Edison to Enron is a readable flowing history of two of America's largest and most colorful industries.
- Author BiographyROBERT L. BRADLEY JR., a 16-year Enron employee and Ken Lay confidant, is a noted free-market scholar and public-policy entrepreneur. The founder and CEO of the Institute for Energy Research, Bradley is the author of numerous books and essays on the history and political economy of energy. He is an adjunct scholar of the Cato Institute in Washington, D.C.; a visiting fellow of the Institute of Economic Affairs in London; and an honorary senior research fellow at the Center for Energy Economics at the University of Texas at Austin. In 2002, he received the Julian Simon Memorial Award for his work on energy and sustainable development. Bradley lives in Houston and likes to spend time in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Author(s)Robert L. Bradley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight962 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.