All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £10.79Trending at £10.94
- £6.79Trending at £9.97
- £5.19Trending at £5.36
- £4.47Trending at £4.83
- £4.95Trending at £5.81
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £5.10Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe true story of how Edith Velmans, from a Jewish family, was hidden by a Dutch family during the war at enormous personal danger. Edith survived but her mother, father, grandmother and one of her brothers died. The story is told partly through diaries and letters that Edith kept.
- PrizesShortlisted for HH Wingate/Jewish Quarterly Literary Prize 1999 and Jewish Quarterly Wingate Literary Prize: Non-fiction 1999.
- Author(s)Edith Velmans
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/1998
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/08/2002
- Content Note16pp b&w photographs
- Weight464 g
- Width144 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.