All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEdmund Burke, eighteenth-century Irishman and politician, was no 'C/conservative', yet 'Burkean conservatism' is seen as the core of modern C/conservatism. For the first time, this volume shows how Burke's legacy was transformed over the course of the nineteenth century to create one of our most significant theories of modern politics and thought.
- Author BiographyEmily Jones read for a BA in Politics and Modern History at the University of Manchester and, subsequently, the MSt and DPhil in History at Exeter College, University of Oxford. In 2015 she joined Pembroke College, University of Cambridge as the Mark Kaplanoff Research Fellow. Her current research focuses on the development of ideas about C/conservatism - beyond Burke - at the turn of the twentieth century.
- Author(s)Emily Jones
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleOxford Historical Monographs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight446 g
- Width142 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.