All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the literary, religious and political contexts that shape Edmund Spenser's poetry.
- Author BiographyAndrew Escobedo has been Co-Editor of the journal Spenser Studies since 2010, and his second book, Volition's Face: Personification and the Will in Renaissance Literature, is forthcoming. His work has been recognized by several national awards and distinctions, and his research won the support of a residential fellowship at the National Humanities Center in 2009-10.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2016
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLiterature in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrew Escobedo
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £21.38Trending at £24.98
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.