CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.48Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces a Renaissance masterpiece to a modern audience.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Zurcher is Fellow and Newton Trust Lecturer in the Faculty of English at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of Spenser's Legal Language: Law and Poetry in Early Modern England (Boydell and Brewer, 2007).
- Author(s)Andrew Zurcher
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReading Guides to Long Poems
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight474 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.