All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the development and extension of fundamental idea of Edouard Lucas, a French mathematician and mathematical recreationist, that is still used today in the verification of the largest primes.
- Author(s)Hugh C. Williams
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/1998
- Series TitleWiley-Interscience and Canadian Mathematics Series of Monographs and Texts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, port.
- Weight930 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.