All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contributes significantly to the conversation about inclusion as a critical component of school culture. Educating All recounts Christopher McMaster's experience as a critical ethnographer in a school community, given the task of not only studying the institution's culture, but of creating change as well.
- Author BiographyChristopher McMaster completed a PhD in education based on a critical ethnography of developing inclusive culture in an Aotearoa/New Zealand high school. He has lived and taught in several countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, as a regular and special educator as well as an advisor to schools.
- Author(s)Christopher McMaster
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleInclusion and Teacher Education
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Society & Education
- £27.53Trending at £28.67
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.76
- £13.15Trending at £15.61
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.