Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- Author(s)Anna Frances Z. Wenger,Elizabeth A. Downes,Joyce P. Murray,Shelly B. Terrezas
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Author BiographyJoyce P. Murray, EdD, RN, FAAN, became Director, Ethiopia Public Health Training Initiative, The Carter Center, in 2002, to meet the education and training needs of staff at over 500 new health centers in Ethiopia. A past president of, National League for Nursing, she holds a professorship in nursing, Emory University. Having worked extensively in mental health nursing, curriculum development, leadership and service, she brings a broad portfolio of experience in nursing practice, education and public health to the developing country health science education milieu. Dr. Murray is one of the principal originators of the educational materials described in the text. She is well published in the nursing literature, appears at major nursing meetings internationally, and is a fellow in the American Academy of Nursing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.