All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis work explains how technological and progressive programmes of educational reform operate on deep cultural assumptions that came out of the Enlightenment and led to the Industrial Revolution.
- Author BiographyC.A. Bowers has served on the faculty of the University of Oregon and Portland State University. He is the author of several books that examine the connections between education, culture, and the environmental crisis, including Let Them Eat Data, Educating for an Ecologically Sustainable Culture, and The Culture of Denial.
- Author(s)Chet A. Bowers
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.