All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionRather than a focus on ethical analysis, the Giving Voice to Values (GVV) curriculum focuses on ethical implementation and asks the question: What if I were going to act on my values? What would I say and do? This volume provides faculty with examples, strategies and assistance in applying the GVV approach in their required and elective courses.
- Author BiographyMary Gentile Wellesley, MA, Director of Giving Voice to Values (GVV), Babson College.
- Author(s)Mary C. Gentile
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Paginationviii, 216
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.