CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.78
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers both a theoretical collection of ideas and real insight into the politics, policies, and legislation that surround across-border interactions. And it puts a greater emphasis on South-North interactions rather than the usual North-South flow.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIV, 236 p.
- Weight1210 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJames Fegan,Malcolm H. Field
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.