All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive introduction to the nature of contemporary education policy, its purposes and political formation which supports readers to engage in contemporary policy analysis. This title charts the continuity of policy development along neo-liberal lines, moving from New Labour to the emerging position of the Coalition government.
- Author BiographyDerek Kassem is Principal Lecturer and Centre Leader for Education and Early Childhood Studies at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Gillian Forrester is Principal Lecturer and Deputy Centre Leader for Education and Childhood Studies at Liverpool John Moores University, UK. Dean Garratt is Reader in Education in the Faculty of Education and Children's Services at the University of Chester, UK.
- Author(s)Dean Garratt,Derek Kassem,Gillian Forrester
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.