All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionSurveying many aspects of education - from administrative structures to the availability of health care to parent and student incentives, this book features contributors who synthesize an impressive diversity of data, paying attention to the gross imbalances in educational achievement that still exist between developed and developing countries.
- Author BiographyPaul Glewwe is professor in the Department of Applied Economics at the University of Minnesota and for thirteen years before that was a research economist at the World Bank. He is the author or coeditor of several books, most recently Economic Growth, Poverty, and Household Welfare in Vietnam.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note12 line drawings, 36 tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaul Glewwe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.