CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.86
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.70Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionExamines contemporary expressions of the secularising agenda in Western democracies with a focus on how that is played out in education. This book demonstrates how republican theory understood within a faith perspective provides a shared understanding and substantive basis for education within a Western democracy.
- Author BiographyJames Arthur is Professor of Education and Civic Engagement at the University of Birmingham, UK. Liam Gearon is a Professor of Education at the University of Plymouth, UK. Alan Sears is Professor of Education at the University of New Brunswick, Canada.
- Author(s)Alan Sears,James Arthur,Liam Gearon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/06/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.