All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this core text for Education Studies includes chapters on new media, sex and relationships education and education and employability.
- Author BiographyJohn Sharp is Professor of Education and Programme Leader for the BA/BSC (Hons) Education and Subject Studies degree at Bishop Grosseteste University College, Lincoln. He teaches undergraduate courses on both qualitative and quantitative research methods. Les Hankin led the development of the Education Studies degree pathway at Liverpool Hope University. He has worked extensively on Hope's teaching projects in India and Africa. Stephen Ward is Head of Education and Childhood Studies at Bath Spa University.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation Studies Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/11/2013
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Sharp,Les Hankin,Stephen Ward
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £44.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £18.99
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £9.88Trending at £10.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.