All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Lightfoot
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 191 p. 4 illus.
- Weight406 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
- Author BiographyMichael Lightfoot is an education consultant with extensive international experience on development projects the Middle East and Afghanistan and in several former Soviet states. He has over thirty years of experience, both in the commercial IT sector and in academia, which have provided him with an unique insight into the ideologies and motivations underpinning education reforms involving technology.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.