All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to a key area of Education Studies BA courses offering an introduction to the emergence of modern and post-modern childhoods. It considers the social construction of childhood through the institutions of education. It is suitable for undergraduate and postgraduate students on education studies and related courses.
- Author BiographyDavid Blundell is Senior Lecturer of Education Studies at the London Metropolitan University, UK.
- Author(s)David Blundell
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Education Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.