Education and Reconciliation: Exploring Conflict and Post-Conflict Situations by Continuum Publishing Corporation (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.63+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.19Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the relationship between education and reconciliation initiatives? Who encourages and enacts it and who discourages and detracts from it? This book explores the role education has played in fostering or hindering reconciliation between groups divided by violent and/or social conflict.
- Author BiographyJulia Paulson is Researcher at the University of Oxford, UK, and Chair of the Conflict and Education Research Group (CERG).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation as a Humanitarian Response
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note10 bw illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJulia Paulson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.