CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £29.99
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £24.08Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the interplay between globalisation, social inequality and education. This book draws upon studies in areas of globalisation, educational inequalities and role of the State. It explores conceptual frameworks and methodological approaches applicable in the research covering the State, globalisation, social stratification and education.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGlobalisation, Comparative Education and Policy Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJoseph Zajda,Karen Biraimah,William Gaudelli
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.