Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £166.53Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.58Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionSets out basic principles for providing patient education as an integral part of nursing care. It challenges the view that simply giving information is enough and investigates strategies for improving the effectiveness of patient education.
- Author BiographyDr Vivien Coates is Lecturer in Nursing at University of Ulster and a registered nurse. Before going into education she practised in a variety of medical and surgical settings.
- Author(s)Vivien Coates
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/1999
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRoutledge Essentials for Nurses
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.