All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how Nazism took shape in the classroom and offers a compelling new analysis of Nazi educational policy. The author convincingly argues that in order to understand National Socialism, we need to understand its policies on youth.
- Author BiographyLisa Pine is Senior Lecturer in History at London South Bank University. She is author of Nazi Family Policy, 1933-1945 (Berg, 1997) and Hitler's 'National Community': Society and Culture in Nazi Germany (2007), as well as numerous articles on aspects of the history of Nazi Germany and the Holocaust.
- Author(s)Dr. Lisa Pine
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.