All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores what makes schools, colleges, teachers and students an enduring focus for a wide range of contemporary media. This book offers an overview of education as it is represented in popular culture, together with a framework through which educators can interpret these representations in relation to their own professional values and development.
- Author BiographyUniversity of Huddersfield, UK Christine Harris is at Sheffield Hallam University, UK..
- Author(s)Alma Harris,Ann Harris,Christine Jarvis,Roy Fischer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.