Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £73.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.83Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together contributions from the different member states to try to understand the different degrees of subscription to the concept of Europe and the role education plays in such a process.
- Author BiographyColin Brock is Lecturer in Comparative and International Education at Oxford University. Professor Witold Tulasiewicz is a fellow of Wolfson College, Cambridge University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/11/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Colin Brock,Witold Tulasiewicz
- Foreword byEdward Heath
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.