All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducational Media and Technology Yearbook
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight725 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichael Orey,Phillip Harris,Robert Maribe Branch
- Table Of ContentsI. Trends and Issues in Learning, Design, and Technology.- Introduction.- Issues and Trends in Instructional Technology: Maximizing Budgets and Minimizing Costs in Order to Provide Personalized Learning.- Expanding Repertoire of Teaching and Learning Practices in the Digital Culture.- Implementing Problem-Oriented Pedagogies In Engineering Education: Examination Of Tensions And Drivers.- Multimedia design and situational interest: A look at juxtaposition and measurement.- The Effects of Visual and Textual Annotations on Spanish Listening Comprehension, Incidental Vocabulary Acquisition and Cognitive Load.- II. Trends and Issues in Library and Information Science.- Introduction.- From Theory To Practice: An Examination of How School Librarians Implement Technology in Schools.- The Cultural Commons of Teen Literacy.- A Collaborative Approach To Digital Storytelling Projects.- III. Leadership Profiles.- Introduction.- Dr. Philip L. Doughty.- Tribute to David Jonassen, Curators' Distinguished Professor of Education, University of Missouri.- IV. Organizations and Associations in North America.- Introduction.- Worldwide List of Graduate Programs in Learning, Design, Technology, Information or Libraries.- V. Graduate Programs.- Introduction.- Worldwide List of Graduate Programs in Learning, Design, Technology, Information or Libraries.- VI. Mediagraphy.- Introduction.- Mediagraphy.- Index.
- Author BiographyMichael Orey is a professor of Learning, Design, and Technology at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA. Robert Maribe Branch is a professor of Learning, Design, and Technology at the University of Georgia in Athens, GA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.