Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThough Emile is considered the central pedagogical text of the French Enlightenment, a myriad of lesser-known thinkers paved the way for Rousseau's masterpiece. This title traces the arc of these thinkers as they sought to reveal the correlation between early childhood experiences and the success or failure of social and political relations.
- Author BiographyNatasha Gill is research associate at Barnard College, Columbia University.
- Author(s)Natasha Gill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight744 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.