All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical guide to working with children, outlining the basic skills needed and practical strategies to promote positive change and obtain the best results for children. The author outlines the theoretical background and how this translates into practical work and includes case examples which demonstrate the theory in practice.
- Author BiographyRick Beaver is Assistant Principal Educational Psychologist for the Somerset Children and Young People's Directorate. He was previously Principal Educational Psychologists for the London Borough of Redbridge, and also worked for the London Borough of Newham and the Kent Educational Psychology Service. He is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and delivers training courses on work with children.
- Author(s)Rick Beaver
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note25 figures
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.95
- £9.28Trending at £17.49
- £25.40Trending at £26.89
- £25.05Trending at £27.49
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.