All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £36.28Was:£37.99Free postage
- £35.26Was:£37.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive and accessible textbook to explore the history, research, issues and applications of Internet-infused education.
- Author BiographyMichael Glassman is an Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Studies at the Ohio State University. He has published widely on Internet-related issues in education.
- Author(s)Michael Glassman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.