CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Young Adults References
Save on Young Adults References
- £5.99Trending at £6.82
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
- £4.74Trending at £8.75
- £8.57Trending at £8.71
- £6.69Trending at £6.95
- £7.99Trending at £8.98
- £10.49Trending at £12.62
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of this bestselling comprehensive introductory text that will help readers understand the multiple research methods and strategies used in education and related fields.
- Author BiographyBurke Johnson is a professor in the Professional Studies Department at the University of South Alabama. His PhD is from the REMS (research, evaluation, measurement, and statistics) program in the College of Education at the University of Georgia. He also has graduate degrees in psychology, sociology, and public administration, which have provided him with a multidisciplinary perspective on research methodology. He was guest editor for a special issue of Research in the Schools focusing on mixed research (available online at www.msera.org/rits_131.htm) and completed a similar guest editorship for the American Behavioral Scientist. He was an associate editor of the Journal of Mixed Methods Research. Burke is first author of Educational Research: Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Approaches (Sage, 2014, 5th edition); second author of Research Methods, Design, and Analysis (Pearson, 2014, 12th edition); coeditor (with Sharlene Hesse-Biber) of The Oxford Handbook of Multimethod and Mixed Methods Research Inquiry (2015); coeditor (with Paul Vogt) of Correlation and Regression Analysis (2012); and associate editor of The SAGE Glossary of the Social and Behavioral Sciences (2009). Larry Christensen (PhD University of Southern Mississippi) is Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology at the University of South Alabama. Larry is the author of several successful textbooks and has published more than 60 journal articles.
- Author(s)Larry B. Christensen,R. Burke Johnson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date28/10/2016
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.