All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducational Research by Phil Wood and Joan Smith blends together discussion of some of the main concepts and knowledge concerning educational research with some basic frameworks and approaches for completing your own projects.
- Author BiographyAfter spending 10 years teaching in secondary schools in Lincolnshire, Dr Philip Wood moved to take up the post of a very small cog in the vast machinery of the University of Leicester where he teaches on master's programmes in International Education and leads a Postgraduate Certificate in Action Research. He is also an active researcher focusing on learning innovation and thinking about stuff. Joan Smith worked as a secondary school teacher for almost twenty years, holding a variety of middle and senior leadership roles. She then moved into Initial Teacher Education as a PGCE tutor. She is currently postgraduate tutor for the EdD programme, a part-time professional doctorate designed for full-time teachers at the University of Leicester, and researches on both critical writing and research methods at postgraduate level.
- Author(s)Joan Smith,Phil Wood
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.