Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £21.37Trending at £22.62
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.61Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
About this product
- DescriptionExplores transitions at different stages of educational progression, across a variety of countries and schools. This title helps readers understand how the social and emotional processes that individuals undergo during transitions enable or hinder learning, and how lessons learned from one country can be adapted for other educational systems.
- Author BiographyDivya Jindal-Snape is Senior Lecturer in the School of Education, Social Work and Community Education at the University of Dundee.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDivya Jindal-Snape
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.