All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe work of Edward Ardizzone, probably the best-known British illustrator of his generation, is prolific and instantly recognisable. This book provides the first full overview of Ardizzone's work since the artist's death, analysing in turn his activity as an artist, writer and teacher, as well as incorporating fascinating biographical detail.
- Author BiographyAlan Powers was Professor of Architecture and Cultural History at the University of Greenwich until 2012. His books include Britain in the series Modern Architectures in History (2007), Curwen: Art and Print (2008) and Eric Ravilious: Artist and Designer (Lund Humphries, 2013).
- Author(s)Alan Powers
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication14/09/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content Note150 col illus, 70 b&w illus
- Width249 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.