Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.42Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEdward Everett Hale is remembered by millions as the author of The Man Without a Country . This popular and gifted nineteenth-century writer was an outstanding and prolific contributor to the fields of journalism, fiction, essay, and history. In recounting Hale's life and times, the author portrays this fascinating and often turbulent era.
- Author BiographyJean Holloway (1911-1984) held a PhD in English from the University of Texas. She was the youngest person ever to pass the Texas bar, the first editor of the University of Texas Press, an author, and a lawyer.
- Author(s)Jean Holloway
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1956
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.