Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Edward I's governance radically re-evaluates his motivations and achievements, presenting an entirely new interpretation of his reign.
- Author BiographyCaroline Burt is Fellow, Admissions Tutor and College Lecturer in History at Pembroke College, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Caroline Burt
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Life and Thought: Fourth Series
- Series Part/Volume Number85
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 9 maps 16 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.