All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.50
- £7.57Trending at £8.31
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £21.65
- £4.08Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe most extensive collection of Steichen's legendary Vogue and Vanity Fair work ever brought to the public.
- Author BiographyTodd Brandow is the founding director of the Foundation for the Exhibition of Photography. He lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and in Paris. William A. Ewing was Director of the Musee de l'Elysee in Lausanne from 1996 to 2010. His many publications on photography include The Body, Face: The New Photographic Portrait and Arnold Newman: Masterclass.
- Author(s)Todd Brandow,William A. Ewing
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note242 illustrations
- Weight2029 g
- Width267 mm
- Height315 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.