All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this definitive study of Pennsylvania impressionism's leading artist, Constance Kimmerle offers both an accessible biographical study of Edward Redfield (1869-1965) as well as a rich discussion of his role in the changes that swept the American art world of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyConstance Kimmerle is Curator of Collections at the James A. Michener Art Museum.
- Author(s)Constance Kimmerle
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note65 color, 40 b/w illus.
- Weight703 g
- Width241 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.