All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.85Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionHitherto, accounts of Edwina's life have seen her only as Mountbatten's wife. In this biography, for which co-operation from the family was given, the author discusses her life of parties and travel, her numerous affairs, her work during and after the war and her time in India as Vicerene.
- Author BiographyJanet Morgan is a writer and consultant who lives near Oxford. She worked in the government's `Think Tank' from 1978 to 1981 and now advises governments, companies and other organizations on long-range planning, new technology and different strategies. Agatha Christie is her first biography.
- Author(s)Janet Morgan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/04/1992
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date12/02/1998
- Weight404 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.