Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.15
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- Author(s)Bradley Richard Graham
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Investigative Plan Allegation and Disclosure Suspect Information Child Forensic Interview Medical Evaluation Multi-disciplinary Response The Nonoffending Parent as a Witness Other Witnesses Crime Scene Accelerated Timeline for Suspect Contact Accidental versus Nonaccidental Trauma Fractures Sentinel Bruising Biting Fall Injuries and Abusive Head Trauma Assessment Abusive Head Trauma Timeline of AHT/SBS Triggers for Abuse Crying Behaviors Economic Stressors Common Defenses Osteogenesis Imperfecta Fractures from Birth Violent Coughing Corporal Punishment Religion and Child Abuse Protective Custody Probable Cause Imminent Danger Multiple Siblings Administrative Issues Investigative Bias Female Sex Offenders Media Bias Investigative and Judicial Bias Older Victims Investigative Considerations Multi-disciplinary Teams Best Practices Child Advocacy Centers Case Review Outside Agency Investigations Information Sharing Trial Testimony Investigative Process Professional Background Presentation Debrief Child Development Sexual Development Sexual Play Physical Development Terminology Head Fractures Medical Terms Plausible versus Actual References Appendix A: Question Sets Medical Questions Caretaker Questions Appendix B: Pediatric Abuse Investigation Checklist for First Responders Appendix C: Investigative Timeline Checklist Index
- Author BiographyBradley Graham is a detective assigned to the Criminal Investigations Division at the Tacoma Police Department. He has investigated child and physical abuse cases almost exclusively for the past 17 years. He has been a member of the training faculty of a number of state-wide training teams focusing on family violence and child abuse and has been invited to present on the topic of child abuse issues and case studies at both state and national conferences, including the Washington State Criminal Justice Conference (Seattle). Bradley has a master's of science degree in law and justice from Central Washington University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.