All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Client Management in Professional Services explains how firms become client-centric, providing a comprehensive, pragmatic, guide to the Client relationship journey, from identifying potential Clients to their engagement, care, retention, development, loyalty and beyond.
- Author BiographyJack Berkovi is an international marketing and business development specialist with most recent experience in professional services. After management and marketing roles with Procter & Gamble, 3M and Norton Company, in 1988 he moved into consultancy at Marketing Improvements Group. As Operations Director, he worked with Clients in Australia, Europe and USA including: Balfour Beatty, Foseco, Henkel, HP, Jones Lang LaSalle, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Savills, Strutt & Parker. MIG joined Robson Rhodes in 1999 where Jack became Head of Marketing for their technology, media and telecommunications sector; then managed their corporate campaigns and business development. When Robson Rhodes merged with Grant Thornton UK, Jack was appointed Senior Manager, Corporate Campaigns, then Head of Brand and Client Care. During his stewardship, the level of Client satisfaction and unprompted brand recognition both increased.
- Author(s)Jack Berkovi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 30 b&w illustrations
- Weight966 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £8.20Trending at £8.98
- £13.37Trending at £18.93
- £10.79Trending at £13.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.