All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Effective Debugging, Diomidis Spinellis helps students accelerate their journey to mastery, by systematically categorizing, explaining, and illustrating scores of today's best methods, strategies, techniques, and tools.
- Author BiographyDiomidis Spinellis is a professor in the Department of Management Science and Technology at the Athens University of Economics and Business in Greece. His research interests include software engineering, IT security, and programming languages. He has written two award-winning, widely translated books, Code Reading (2003) and Code Quality (2006), both published by Addison-Wesley. He served for a decade as a member of the IEEE Software editorial board, authoring the Tools of the Trade column, and since January 2015 is serving as the editor-in-chief. He has contributed code that ships with OS X and BSD Unix, and is the developer of UMLGraph, CScout, and other open-source software packages, libraries, and tools. He holds an MEng in software engineering and a PhD in computer science, both from Imperial College London. Dr. Spinellis is a senior member of the ACM and the IEEE.
- Author(s)Diomidis Spinellis
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £4.99Trending at £7.11
- £29.42Trending at £29.90
- £13.51Trending at £14.69
- £29.13Trending at £33.13
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £13.58Trending at £17.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.