All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-grounded and practical guide provides the reader with a flavour of the outstanding work carried out by school business management professionals across the country. Case studies lead readers to understand how people at the frontline have responded to the demands made upon them by government, by Ofsted and by the Education Funding Agency.
- Author BiographyJoan Binder is a member of the FASNA Executive Board and leads the continuing expansion of professional development programmes for governors, Headteachers and senior leaders. Joan has represented the interests of autonomous schools to many other organisations including NEOST (National Employers Organisation for School Teachers), National College and teaching unions and has participated in a wide range of DfE consultations and strategy groups focussing on employer and governance issues. In 2007 Joan won the East of England Governor of the Year award and is currently Chair of Governors of a large 11-18 secondary converter academy in Essex and chair of governors at a 300+ pupil community primary school consulting on academy status. Peter Beaven is a member of the FASNA Executive Board. He has represented FASNA on numerous groups including the Academy Funding Reference Group. Peter is editor of Academy Magazine, published in partnership with FASNA, and runs the National Induction Panel for Teachers, which FASNA inaugurated with IAA in 2013. Peter retired from Headship in 2012. For eighteen years he was Headteacher at Norton Hill School, an outstanding converter academy in Midsomer Norton. For the final three years he was also Headteacher at Somervale School in Midsomer Norton - an early example of a multi-academy trust. Peter was a National Leader of Education and chaired his Local Authority Schools Forum for eight years.
- Author(s)Joan Binder,Peter Beaven
- PublisherJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.