All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis starter guide for fundraisers will show the reader how to identify the right funding sources for their cause, think creatively and practically about their fundraising, and be informed and successful in their approach.
- Author BiographyLuke FitzHerbert is the founding editor of the ever-popular DSC flagship 'Guide to the Major Trusts Volume 1' (DSC, 2003/04 edition, ISBN 1903991277), and he brings the same no-nonsense approach to all his writing.
- Author(s)Luke FitzHerbert
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication03/02/2004
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleDSC/CAF Starter Guide S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.