All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionEffective Grief and Bereavement Support shows how social networks, whether they be friends, colleagues or family, can provide an important source of support following sudden bereavement. Kari and Atle Dyregrov provide concrete, evidence-based advice about how support processes can be improved, and the main principles for effective network support.
- Author BiographyDr Kari Dyregrov is a physiotherapist and sociologist. She is a researcher at the Center for Crisis Psychology in Bergen, Norway and The National Institute of Public Health in Oslo. She lectures nationally and internationally, and has written several papers and book chapters. She is a founding member of the Norwegian Association for Suicide Survivors. Dr Atle Dyregrov is a clinical psychologist and Director of the Center for Crisis Psychology in Bergen, Norway, which he founded with a colleague in 1988. He is a member of the executive board of The Children and War Foundation and a founding member of the European Society for Traumatic Stress Studies. Dr Dyregrov is the author of numerous publications, journal articles, and books.
- Author(s)Atle Dyregrov,Kari Dyregrov
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byMagne Raundalen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.