All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an evidence-based analysis of the human resources function in an international sample of organizations, showing how the HR function is changing, how it needs to change, and what makes for an effective human resources management strategy.
- Author BiographyEdward E. Lawler III is Distinguished Professor of Business and Founder and Director of the Center for Effective Organizations at the University of Southern California. John Boudreau is Professor at the Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California and Research Director at the Center for Effective Organizations.
- Author(s)Edward Lawler
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.