CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for first line managers, this book offers a comprehensive introduction to the areas of responsibility and the key organisational functions that managers must address.
- Author BiographyRichard Field is a qualified accountant, executive coach and a visiting fellow at Bournemouth University. Richard has worked for the Office for Public Management on a number of highly successful leadership programmes and for Bournemouth University he teaches strategic management and commissioning. Currently Richard is a freelance development specialist working with individual leaders, leadership teams, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Health and Wellbeing Boards. Keith holds professional qualifications in nursing, social work and teaching; and academic qualifications in nursing, social work and management. He has worked in the education and training field for over 30 years, working for three universities and three local authority social work departments. Currently he is the Director of the National Centre for Post-Qualifying Social Work and Professional Practice at Bournemouth University and the Director of the Centre for Leadership Impact and Management at Bournemouth. In 2005 he was awarded the Linda Ammon Memorial Award, sponsored by the then Department for Education and Skills, a prize awarded to the individual making the greatest contribution to training and education in the UK. His main academic interest lies in the fusion of academia and professional practice to help improve professional thinking and practice.
- Author(s)Ivan Lincoln Gray,Keith Brown,Richard Field
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/10/2016
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.