Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifying and developing leaders in a family business can be more difficult than traditional business. Here Aronoff and Baskin discuss the different styles of leadership and what style might work with what family member--including the Directing Leader, the Coaching Leader, the Counseling Leader and the Delegating Leader.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide.OTIS W. BASKIN Associate of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc, Professor of Management at The George L. Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University, USA, and the founding Director of the Family Business Forum at The University of Memphis.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff,Otis W. Baskin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 92 p.
- Weight172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.