Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to meet the needs of teachers, lecturers and tutors, this is a guide to surveying and understanding the key issues, best practices and new developments in modern languages.
- Author BiographyJames A Coleman is Professor of Language Learning and Teaching at the Open University. A leading figure in European language education, he has published widely on language learning in the university context, including individual differences, audio-visual media and new technologies, residence abroad, and language testing. John Klapper is Professor of Foreign Language Pedagogy and Director of the Centre for Modern Languages, University of Birmingham. He is a HEFCE National Teaching Fellow and has published on various aspects of language learning and teaching, including immersion, teacher education, methodology and materials development.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEffective Learning and Teaching in Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note4 black & white line drawings
- Weight402 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJames A. Coleman,John Klapper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.