Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- Author(s)Eric G. Flamholtz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. The Nature and Role of Organizational Control. 2. Organizational Control Systems: A Framework. 3. The Role of Planning in Control. 4. The Role of Measurement and Feedback in Control. 5. The Role of Evaluation in Organizational Control. 6. The Role of Reward Systems in Control. 7. The Role of Organizational Structure and Culture in Control. 8. The Role of Accounting Systems in Organizational Control. 9. The Design and Evaluation of Effective Control Systems. Bibliography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.