All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is intended to help students and professionals become more aware of group decision making processes and how each member contributes to it to make better quality decisions.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Tropman teaches at the University of Michigan in the School of Social Work and the Stephen M. Ross School of Business. In the school of business, his courses focus on organizational design, organizational culture, rewards systems, and organizational change. In the School of Social Work, his courses focus on executive leadership and policy development. He also teaches in the Executive Education Programs at the University of Michigan. He has written over 40 books and many articles. Tropman works with a number of organizations in a consultative capacity, including for-profit, nonprofit, and governmental entities, assisting them in strategic planning, developing effective decision systems and managing change, as well as providing executive training. He also works with individual executives, assisting them in their own career development.
- Author(s)John E. Tropman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSage Human Services Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.