All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.39Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative guide shows how to address the challenges associated with the roles, gaps, intersections, overlaps, and touch points between the Project Management and Business Analysis.
- Author BiographyOri Schibi is President of PM Konnectors, a Toronto-based privately held corporation. This author and speaker is an instructor and part-time professor, Project Management Professional (PMP(R)), and certified PRINCE2(R) (Practitioner), with an MBA from York University. He co-founded the PMI Southern Ontario Chapter-Business Analysis Community. Ori is a thought-leader and subject matter expert with over 25 years of experience in driving operational and process improvements, software implementations, and complex programs to stabilize business, create growth and value, and lead sustainable change. Cheryl Lee is a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP(R)), Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBASM) and Project Management Professional (PMP(R)), with an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of Toronto. As a highly experienced business analysis and project management practitioner and trainer, Cheryl has mastered the ability to harmonize the PM and BA roles in order to deliver seamless and successful implementations. This author, speaker, and passionate business analysis nerd never misses an opportunity to help mentor and inspire other PMs and BAs. She has conducted multiple public webinars and presentations at conferences, chapter meetings, and local colleges and universities.
- Author(s)Ori Schibi
- PublisherJ Ross Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ Ross Publishing
- Content Note65 illustrations, figures, tables, and images
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.